Listen to this report from CTV.ca skip to minute 02:20.
At the end the interviews climate research Tom Duck said: I would be famous if I could prove "climate change" did not exist.
The issues are not about climate change. The issues are about the relation of anthropogenic CO2 and Climate Change.
The question should be:
Do we affect in a statistically significant way the earth climate with anthropogenic CO2?
Let me be clear:
- No one denies that the climate is changing. It always has and always will be.
- No one denies that CO2 play a part in the green house effect that permit us to live
Here's a list of 450 scientific papers that are "skeptics" about the main drivers on climate change.
- The science is not settled
- The consensus is not real
- The main driver of climate change is not CO2.
Now for some REAL journalistic work we rarely see