It's quite rare these days to witness those speeches by a leader.
Listen to Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, president of Argentina, on the opening of a nuclear power station.
Topics in one speech on:
- Nuclear power
- Sovereignty rights of a nation
- Putting an end to debt with the IMF preventing the development of a nation
- Restructuring the debt of a sovereign nation
- Workers being the custodians of nation sovereignty
- Nuclear power being the most important bastions of technological development
- Foreign interference preventing preventing a nation from having nuclear power
- A nation govern by itself
Attucha nuclear power:
Cristina Fernández de Kirchner:
How the IMF Sank Argentina