- Heresy comes from the Greek hairetikos "able to choose".
- Heresy is a controversial or novel change to a system of beliefs.
- Isaac Asimov called Endoheretics appropriately credentialed scientists.
- The leader of a heretical movement is called a Heresiarch, thus the heresiarch title goes to Al Gore.
- The Heretics are the followers of the belief system surrounding climate change, thus the IPCC falls in this category
For decades governments have thrown hundreds of millions of dollars at Endoheretics climate scientists who sought to find links between human behaviors and global warming. Those inevitably publish their results. Now, we have a paper miraculously announcing that the weight of publications are in favor of those who support this hypothesis that sought to find the said conclusion?
Do you see the fallacy of this circular logic, where the proposition to be proved is assumed implicitly or explicitly in one of the premises.
"YOU DARE CHALLENGE GLOBAL WARMING WITH SCIENTIFIC DEBATE?"